SBV provides a full suite of premiere defence and internal security solutions that allow enterprises to engage in business transactions securely over the network. The solution minimizes customers’ risks by providing several layers of security measures to protect the network infrastructure from internal and external security threats and virus invasion. It can also identify potential security loopholes for corrective action.
SBV Cyber Defence Solution employs a multilayered approach to safeguard the network infrastructure. Intrusion Prevention System (IPS), firewall/Virtual Private Network (VPN) system and Content Security System to guard the perimeter of the network. To defend against virus and worms outbreaks – as well as other anomalies in the internal part of the network – Network Access Control is employed. An encryption system at file, hard disk and database levels is also deployed to strengthen data level security. All the security devices are managed with the Security Event Management (SEM) systems so that security administrators can quickly identify the root cause of any security breach through various alarms triggered by the security devices. A Forensics system is also provided to log and record the activities in the network in order for enterprises to meet compliance requirements.
Content security enables enterprises to keep up with the ever-evolving network infrastructure and to have complete control over their information assets’ and information systems’ costs. DSBV Content Security Solutions provide a comprehensive protection to enterprises as it:
- Monitors and scans different levels including the gateway, server and workstation to eliminate improper messages being delivered through website, email or instant messaging (IM)
- Provides multilevel antivirus & mobile code which enables content filtering for email, websites and IM
- Improves defence capability for the entire network
- Reduces the level of inconvenience to employees, while increasing employee and network efficiency.
Identity & Access Management
Information security threats have become one of the security issues that can severely disrupt business operations. It is essential for enterprises to set up a security policy that protects their important data and resources from potential security threats.
Identity and Access Management is a complete management framework that enables an enterprise to provide appropriate access to enterprise resources.
- Enhances and automates internal user identity management
- Automates user account controls
- Customizes user access control
- Manages and removes Ghost accounts
- Establishes a unified and consistent application security standard
- Provides Unified Authentication Management, Authorization Management and single sign-on, access control, etc.
- Allows simple setup procedures for new application security deployment.
Network Access Control
Network Admission Control (NAC) is the guardian of the corporate network. It is a loop process that evaluates each endpoint to reduce security issues. NAC allows the system to access the network, ensures enterprise security policy consistency and enables real-time system monitoring.
- Reduces network security threats
- Protects various network connections
- Improves productivity
- Reduces Total Cost of Ownership (TCO)
Security Information & Event Management
Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) helps systems administrators to detect security threats and application vulnerabilities centrally and to analyse information from different devices to achieve corporate compliance and effective management. DSBV SIEM provides professional information security analysis, recommendations and corrective measures for systems administrators:
Filters malicious security alarm errors from different devices
Helps systems administrators to handle massive information systems and alarm system log
Provides security event alarm and event response to minimize numerous event analysis by system administrators
Web Application Security
Web applications are now ubiquitous, spanning the spheres of e-commerce, healthcare, finance and numerous other areas. More and more web-based enterprise applications deal with sensitive financial and medical data which, if compromised, in addition to downtime can mean millions of dollars in damages. It is crucial to protect these applications from malicious attacks.
Guarantees a safe & secure web place for users
Delivers application layer security availability
Streamlined deployment and configuration